Decks & Patios
Our deck cleaning services can clean your deck or patio removing dirt, grime, fungus, and built up algae returning them to there original beauty. We use a variety of detergents based off your specific needs that will not harm your yard or pets. Our safe cost effective deck cleaning service can get your outdoor living area ready for any event or simply for your own enjoyment today!
Our house washing service will remove dirt and age from your homes exterior. Washing away all the grime, dirt, fungus, mold, and algae. This low cost service can sky rocket curb appeal and maintain your homes exterior.
Driveways & Walkways
Our concrete cleaning will return your driveway, walkways, curbs, stoops, and front porches back to their original glory. Rejuvenating your surface and increasing your homes curb appeal while preventing ugly cracks. Using powerful pressure, safe cleansers, and state of the art surface cleaning equipment.
If you’re looking for a professional driveway cleaning and sealing service, you’ve come to the right place. Our experienced team will apply a siloxane sealer that protects your concrete from future wear and tear.
Call or request a quote online right now to get on our schedule.
Why should you hire a professional power washing company?
1. Save Time – Attempting to clean your own home without proper equipment will take you a considerably long time. Hours of labor to potentially end up unhappy with the final result.
2. Save Money – The cost of home pressure washing has a significant return on your investment. Neglecting to have your home cleaned removing fungus, mold, and dirt build-up could potentially cost you hundreds if not thousands down the road.
3. Lack Of Equipment – If you’re like most homeowners you don’t have tall ladders, large hoses, heavy duty machinery, or protective clothing. Rather than trying to obtain all this expensive equipment yourself, let the professionals handle it.
4. Safety – Avoid climbing on tall ladders, standing on rooftops, or lifting heavy equipment. Professional power washers are trained and familiar with all equipment and safety procedures. Attempting to perform these tasks yourself you are risking personal injury.
5. Preparing Surfaces – Thinking of painting or Restaining your deck? Power washing will clean and prepare the surfaces for best results.
When we clean your property, we’ll leave it looking better than ever before!
At B & A Cleaning Services, we believe that everyone deserves an outstanding cleaning service.
Using specialist products and insider techniques, we’ll clean your property promptly. Each of our cleaners pays close attention to detail, leading them to spot dirt you may not even notice.
Here are a few items to be aware of on your day of service and after its complete:
- You’ll receive a text/email reminders of service.
- We ask that all your doors and windows be closed.
- You don’t have to be home on your day of service (all our services are completed outside).
- If you are home, our team member will greet your prior to service and follow up after.
- You’ll receive a quality assurance phone call or email within 48 hours after your service.
At B & A Cleaning Services, we’re here to make your experience simple and easy. Feel free to call us at 440-409-7040 with any questions, feedback, or if you’d like to book an appointment. We’d love to hear from you.
FAQ About Power Washing Services:
Q: Does power washing my home and exterior surfaces really increase its value?
A: Absolutely! A power washed home can add up to $15,000 to the sale price, according to the National Association of Realtors.
Q: Do I need to be home for you to perform services?
A: Having B & A Cleaning Services beautify your property is the easiest thing you’ll do all day. As long as we have access to a working water spigot and your doors and windows are shut (we don’t want to wash your furniture), we’ll be in and out without any interruption to your day.
Q: What time will you be at my home?
A: We cannot give you an exact time, we have a two hour arrival window. You will receive a text or phone call if your technician is running behind for any reason. ( As long as your cellphone number and/or email is on file.)
Q: How can I pay for power washing services?
A: You can place a credit or debit card on file that is charged the day after service is completed.
Q: Can I have the same team that performed services last time?
A: We get this question all the time, and we’ll do our best to accommodate it.
Q: What’s your guarantee?
A: We guarantee to deliver the best results possible for your property using our safe and effective processes, or your money back.
Q: Do you have insurance?
A: We carry millions of dollars of insurance.
Q: What are your rates for the different services you perform?
A: From our office in Bedford, we’ll use the latest technology to get a perfectly accurate measurement of your home and services will be priced accordingly. You’ll never have to wait at home for an estimator to arrive and take time out of your day.
Q: How long will it take to perform power washing services?
A: Each job is unique, and we take as long as is necessary to clean each affected surface until it’s perfectly clean.
Q: How often should I have my home, concrete, and other surfaces power washed?
A: Every home will benefit from a yearly cleaning of all surfaces, helping maintain their value over time. Did you know a regularly power washed home adds an average of $15,000 of value during resale?
Don’t see your question answered?
No problem – call us at 440-409-7040 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions we didn’t address here!